Thursday, October 27, 2016

Downsizing My Clutter via Ebay

This morning, I decided to list on eBay a ceramic Christmas tree.  It is retro vintage, and truly one of a kind.  I use to be a big seller on eBay, listing, packing and shopping for more stuff on a daily basis.  It was my escape from the stress of my job at that time.  Eventually, after a lay off, I went full time on eBay.  It did well, for about a year and a half.  Then, I went to work( at a less stressful job) and I lost interest in full time selling on eBay.

Vintage Atlantic Mold Christmas Tree

Up Close of Vintage Christmas Tree

Back to this morning, I have had this ceramic Christmas tree for 5 years.  I picked it up at a church sale for a few dollars.  I thought I would use it in my own home, but it ended up sitting in my closet.

I grabbed it out of the closet, took it outside to get a few pictures and now it is listed on eBay.  I listed it high, $349.99 at auction.  This price is a bit much, but the this tree is BEAUTIFUL and it has a music box  in the base that plays O  Christmas Tree.    If you click this link, you can see the auction.   Vintage Christmas Tree

The garage door people were here today to install a new garage door opener.  The opener was purchased two months ago, but has been waiting to be installed.  My husband has been extremely busy and has not had a chance to install it.

I thought it would be a nice gesture to have it installed.  The garage door is a bit old, and some of the wheels on the track needed to be replaced too.  The door now is a lot quieter and opens and closes smoothly without worry of the chain dropping off  its sprocket.

Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. That is so pretty. I hope you get your price. I sold some clothes on ebay after I got divorced. I wasn't good at it. I think I made $27. Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. I'm following you now.

    Love,
    Janie Junebug

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janie,
      Thanks for being my first follower!! Will keep you posted on the sale of the Christmas tree!
      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete