Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!



via 
Where we live,  we do not get Trick or Treaters.  That was a shock the first year we lived here.  At our previous home, we would get about 100 to 150 trick or treaters.Typically, my husband and I will head over to our daughter's house and go trick or treating with the grandkids.  I love seeing all the kids dressed up and enjoying themselves.



Today was another challenging day of therapy.  I am about whipped.  I had plans to bake banana cake bars, but that will wait until another day.  There is not much getting done today!



Tomorrow starts the "Great Food Fight".  Keeping track of our eating out and grocery spending should be an eye opener and it will help us to make better decisions with last minute eating out impulses.  We are guilty ( or lazy) when it comes to home prep and cooking.



Enjoy your Halloween!



This video is hilarious!  Enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. I'm not into Halloween. I stay in the back of the house while the trick-or-treaters are out. They make the dogs fuss and bark.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete